Students in Crisis
We're Here to Help
Student Affairs is committed to nurturing, protecting and providing for its students.
How do I report a crime?
What if I'm being sexually harassed?
What if I have been sexually assaulted?
What if I'm depressed or have thoughts about suicide?
What if I am overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
Where can I get help for alcohol or drug abuse?
What mental health services does my UCR insurance cover?
How am I doing emotionally?
How can I help a friend in crisis?
How should I report a non-academic problem with another student on campus?
How do I report a problem with a roommate or neighbor?
What qualifies as hazing and how can I report it?
- Student Affairs Case Management (SACM)
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Campus Advocacy, Resources & Education (CARE)
- Student Health Services (SHS)
- Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC)
- Dean of Students
- LGBT Resource Center (LGBTRC)
- Women's Resource Center (WRC)
- Student Conduct & Academic Integrity Programs (SCAIP)
- Mental Health Resources