Student Affairs Home
It would be an understatement to say we are living in uncertain times. We have seen, heard, and experienced how the world is adapting to a new normal. Though for many of us this change comes with greater anxiety, it is important to remember that your UCR family is here for you always.
We are committed more than ever to ensure every student, faculty member, and staff remains safe, healthy, and productive. While the campus operates remotely, UCR’s Student Affairs is available to serve students through our virtual offices. We will continue to provide the resources needed to maintain a successful academic journey and the guidance to flourish both in and out of the classroom.
Please take a moment to review the following student services that are available to you virtually during this time. Many of our offices are available through online appointments and can be accessed via email, Zoom, or through social media. Please continue to visit the COVID-19 resource page for the latest information and FAQ.
Take care and stay safe.
Brian Haynes, Ph.D.
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Student Affairs Virtual Services
This page will connect you with all of the Student Affairs offices providing services by email, by phone, in-person, online, and by video conference throughout the campus closure. You can also find information on how to support students in need on this page. These icons indicate how each office is serving students:
- Office is communicating with students by email.
- Office is communicating with students by phone.
- Office is offering in-person services by appointment only.
- Office is offering video appointments.
- Office is scheduling appointments online or offering other online services.
Information regarding emergencies that affect the campus will be shared through:
- UCR Campus Status
- UC Police Department (UCPD)
- UCR Environmental Health & Safety
- (951) 827-5528
- UCR Emergency Notification System
- UCR Campus Radio KUCR 88.3FM
- Riverside Area News & Information Radio
KFRG 95.1FM, KGGI 99.1FM, KFI 640AM, or KNX 1070AM
- Riverside Area Emergency Information
- Charter Cable Channel 32 or 33
Riverside Community Hospital
4445 Magnolia Ave. | Riverside, CA 92501
Riverside University Health System
26520 Cactus Ave. | Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Parkview Community Hospital
3865 Jackson Ave. | Riverside, CA 92503