Student Affairs Home
Student Affairs Virtual Services
This page will connect you with all of the Student Affairs offices providing services by email, by phone, in-person, online, and by video conference throughout the campus closure. You can also find information on how to support students in need on this page. These icons indicate how each office is serving students:
- Office is communicating with students by email.
- Office is communicating with students by phone.
- Office is offering in-person services by appointment only.
- Office is offering video appointments.
- Office is scheduling appointments online or offering other online services.
Information regarding emergencies that affect the campus will be shared through:
- UCR Campus Status
- UC Police Department (UCPD)
- UCR Environmental Health & Safety
- (951) 827-5528
- UCR Emergency Notification System
- UCR Campus Radio KUCR 88.3FM
- Riverside Area News & Information Radio
KFRG 95.1FM, KGGI 99.1FM, KFI 640AM, or KNX 1070AM
- Riverside Area Emergency Information
- Charter Cable Channel 32 or 33
Riverside Community Hospital
4445 Magnolia Ave. | Riverside, CA 92501
Riverside University Health System
26520 Cactus Ave. | Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Parkview Community Hospital
3865 Jackson Ave. | Riverside, CA 92503